JYNNS X AIR ASIA GIVEAWAY CONTEST 2023 (28/4/23 – 30/6/23) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “JYNNS X AIR ASIA GIVEAWAY CONTEST 2023” (the “Contest”) is opened to all Malaysian residents age 18 and above (as of 01.03.2023) except the following groups of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the
a) Employees of the Organizer and its group of companies and their immediate
family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses); and
b) Employees of the Organizer’s agencies or suppliers associated with the
Promotion and their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings,
and their spouses).
2. The Contest Period is from 28 APR 2023 until 30 JUNE 2023 (the “Contest
Period”). Winner will be selected after the end of the Contest. Entries received
after 11:59PM, 30 JUNE 2023 will not be accepted.
3. Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd. (the “Organizer”) reserves the absolute right to
shorten or extend the Contest Period if deemed necessary without the need to
provide prior notice.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
1. “JYNNS X AIR ASIA GIVEAWAY CONTEST 2023” is ONLY open to
JYNNS’s and Lo Hong Ka’s members.
a) Consumers needs to：
a. Shop at ANY JYNNS AND LO HONG KA OUTLETS for any items with minimum purchase of RM380 and stand a chance to win a pair of round trip flight tickets to Japan, Taipei and Kaoshiung!
b) One winner is entitled to ONE Prize ONLY.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
1. Entry will only be consolidated after the contest ends, the shortlisted Winner
shall be chosen through a Randomizer Process subject to meeting the
minimum criteria as set out in the terms and conditions herein.
2. If the Organizer is unable to reach the winner after 3 attempts in 5 days from
the notice date, the Organizer has the right to choose the next eligible
participant as a winner.
1. JYNNS X AIR ASIA GIVEAWAY CONTEST 2023
a. GRAND PRIZE worth up to RM20,000 to be won:
3x return trip flight tickets for two to:
i. Japan x 1winner
ii. Taipei x 1winner
iii. Kaoshiung x 1winner
2. The Prize Ticket (s) is subject to the following conditions:
a. The Prize Ticket (s) shall not to be transferred, upgraded, assigned or be the subject for a refund in cash or kind whether in part or in full.
b. The Prize Ticket (s) exclude airport taxes and fuel surcharge. Insurance surcharge, freight charges, excess baggage as well as other charges which may be payable or chargeable at any time or any specific airport shall be borne by the winners.
c. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs and/or related expenses that are incurred to attend/participate in this Contest and to redeem the Ticket Prize are the sole responsibility of the Participants.
1. The Winners’ List will be announced via telephone call, WhatsApp, email or any other medium deemed appropriate by the Organizer within 60 Days after the contest ends.
1. Organizer will contact winner via telephone call, WhatsApp, email or any other medium deemed appropriate by the Organizer within 90 Days after the contest ended to collect and verify Winner’s Address and Name (as per I.C)
1. All decisions made by the Organizer in relation to this Contest including but not limited to the selection of winners and forfeiture of Contest Prizes (if any) shall be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or appeals will be entertained. The selection of the winners shall be in accordance with the Participants’ satisfaction of the Contest entry criteria and determined at the Organizer’s sole and absolute discretion.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any one of the prize(s) with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash and will only be presented to winners who are able to satisfy the Organizer’s prize claiming requirements as set out herein.
3. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of any form of notification to the participants. All costs incidental to the participant’s participation in the Contest and redemption and/or usage of the prizes shall be solely borne by the winners.
4. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event of accidental damages and/or unforeseen circumstances that lead to injury, disability or death of participants as a result of participating in the Contest.
5. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest mechanics, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
6. If the Contest entry received is not sufficient to facilitate winner selection through a randomizer process for ALL Prizes allocated, Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel the remaining prizes due to insufficient entry without prior notice, and all decisions by the Organizer are final and binding.
7. If the Campaign is not capable of being administered for any reason, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, any technical failure, communication network failure, hardware and/or software failure, transmission failure, internet line failure and/or otherwise, Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd. shall not be held liable for the same and Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd. may, with or without notice, do as it deems fit including without limitation cancelling and/or suspending this Campaign.
8. The Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, promoters and agents shall not be liable in any way for the following: a) any additional expenses incurred by participants for taking part in the Contest; b) any sort of technical failure; c) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Contest; d) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries; e) any data entry that is lost, stolen, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received which is not due to the negligence or willful default of the Organizer.
9. All participants unconditionally agree to assume full liability and responsibility to the extent permitted by law in the event of any loss, mishap, injury, damage, claim, or accidents (including death) suffered as a result of or arising from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilization of the prizes.
10. All entries submitted for the Contest shall become the property of the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to use, publish, disclose or display the name, address, photograph, recording, particulars and/or documents of all winners for advertising and publicity purposes, without compensation to the winners (or where applicable, their authorized representatives). The winners or their duly authorized representatives may be required to attend prize presentations and/or participate in publicity programs, which the Organizer may from time to time organize in connection with the Contest and if so, such winner(s) or their duly authorized representatives should attend such functions at their own cost and expense.
11. Participants may receive future promotional messages from the Organizer for which the Participant can choose to opt out anytime via an unsubscribe link in the promotional message itself.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to change, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer of the Contest shall not entitle the participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any or all loss or damage suffered or costs and expenses incurred by the participant either directly and/or indirectly arising from or in connection with the cancellation, termination or suspension of the Contest by the Organizer.
13. By participating in this Contest, participants are taken to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and accept that all decisions by the Organizer are final and binding. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to the participants and the participants agree to be bound by such changes.
14. The protection of personal data is an important concern to Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd.The personal data collected in the entry form and as provided by the participant for the purpose of this Campaign will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Notice of Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd. By participating in this Campaign, the participant provides his/ her consent to Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd. processing his/her personal data in the manner set out in the Personal Data Protection Notice and permits Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd. to contact the participant regarding the Campaign and the results of the Campaign. Where the participant elects to receive marketing materials and communications from Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd. including for, future events, promotions, products and services, information, and any other marketing and promotional activities, he or she can opt-out from receiving such communications at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” option in such communication or by contact.
15. The participant agrees that Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd. has the right to disclose participants’ information in the event Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd. believes that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against an individual who might cause or may be causing damage to or interfere (whether intentionally or otherwise) with Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd. rights or property, which could be harmed by such activities. Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd. may also disclose the personal data if required to do so by a court of law or other relevant body.
16. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. All information provided is solely provided to Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd, and not to Facebook.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
18. Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to vary, modify and/or alter these terms and conditions as and when it deems fit. Such variations may be communicated through modes of communication deemed suitable by Jins Health Group Sdn. Bhd.