INGREDIENTSFallopia multiflora, Black Beans, Red Dates, Wolfberry, Agrocybe Aegerita, Radix, Chuanxiong, Huai Shan (yam), Yu Zhu.
- Nourishing Blood
- Nourish Liver and Kidney
SUITABLE GROUPPeople who are often prone to cold, low limbs, pale complexion, hair loss, white hair, back pain.
DIRECTION TO USESuggested Cooking Method: Main Ingredient: Half a black chicken Seasoning: Ginseng slice, salt Cooking Steps:
- Boil the black chicken, set aside to use.
- Put the black beans in a wok, stir fry without oil until the beans are spilt, then rinse with water and dry.
- Wash the Polygonum multiflorum and red dates with water.
- Put the black chicken and all the ingredients into the pot, add 1 litre of water to cook for 2 hours.
- Add an appropriate amount of salt to season.
STORAGEKeep in a cool and dry place.
- Free gift(s) will automatically add into cart. First come first serve, while stock lasts
- Promotions will review and update accordingly. If there is free gift promotion, it will be automatically add into cart or if there is no free gift included in cart means it is out of stock or promotion ended.