4 Herbs Tonic Soup is a well-known recipe for strengthening the spleen of traditional Chinese medicine. “4 Herbs” refers to Poria, Huaishan, Lotus Seeds, and Barley, which are added together to make up for each other. The benefits of 4 Herbs Tonic Soup are reducing dryness and strengthening the spleen.
INGREDIENTSPoria, Huaishan, Lotus Seeds, and Barley
- Calm Mind
- Replenish Spleen
- Nourishing Stomach
DIRECTION TO USESuggested cooking method: Ingredients: Pork Ribs, Barley 15g, Salt to seasoning Cooking steps:
- Wash and clean all the ingredients.
- Boil the ribs in boiling water.
- Put all ingredients in a pot with water, boil over high heat, turn to low heat and cook for another two hours.
Remarks: You can also put the right amount of rice wine according to your physical condition.
SUITABLE GROUPSuitable for restless people, people with poor sleep quality, frightened children, and people with poor appetite.
STORAGEKeep in a cool and dry place.
- Free gift(s) will automatically add into cart. First come first serve, while stock lasts
- Promotions will review and update accordingly. If there is free gift promotion, it will be automatically add into cart or if there is no free gift included in cart means it is out of stock or promotion ended.