DESCRIPTIONBak Kuh Teh is mostly made of spicy spices of plant ingredients, which have the effects of blood production, blood circulation, qi replenishment and blood circulation promotion.
INGREDIENTSBei Qi, Yu Zhu, Chuan Xiong, American Ginseng, Cinnamon, Anise, Liquorice, White Pepper.
BENEFITSAid in Blood Circulation, Dispel Coldness & Dampness of Body.
SUITABLE GROUPSuitable for people with insufficient qi and blood, people with cold body, cold hands and feet.
DIRECTION TO USEIngredients: Pork Ribs 800g, Garlic Gloves 2pcs, Mushrooms 4pcs, Bamboo Shoot 25g Seasoning: Salt, soy sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce Cooking steps:
- Put the ribs in boiling water and cook for a while to remove blood. Pick up, drain and set aside.
- Place the soup pack and water in a clay pot, cover, and boil over medium heat. Continue to cook for about 30 minutes. Let the herbs smell.
- Add ribs, garlic, mushrooms and bamboo shoots, and seasoning ingredients, cook until boiling and continue to cook for 50 minutes. Season with salt and serve immediately. Serve hot.
Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Free gift(s) will automatically add into cart. First come first serve, while stock lasts
- Promotions will review and update accordingly. If there is free gift promotion, it will be automatically add into cart or if there is no free gift included in cart means it is out of stock or promotion ended.