Dangshen and Beiqi are both traditional Chinese medicines for toning qi and strengthening spleen and stomach. They are often used together to enhance qi and spleen and improve the body’s resistance.
INGREDIENTSBei Qi, Codonopsis, Huai Shan, Yuan Rou, Qi Zi, Dates.
- Toning qi and replenish blood
- Strengthen immune system
SUITABLE GROUPSuitable for people with insufficient blood and poor resistance.
DIRECTION TO USEIngredients: Pork Ribs 300g Seasoning: Salt Cooking steps:
- Chop ribs into pieces, soak for half an hour.
- Wash and drain the water, blanching and washing for use.
- Wash all the materials and set aside for use.
- Add water into a pot, put in all the ingredients and herbs.
- Cover it with a saucepan and boil it, then turn to low heat and simmer for about 1.5 hours, add salt and serve.
Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Free gift(s) will automatically add into cart. First come first serve, while stock lasts
- Promotions will review and update accordingly. If there is free gift promotion, it will be automatically add into cart or if there is no free gift included in cart means it is out of stock or promotion ended.