Dates can improve human immunity, and can inhibit cancer cells. Pharmacological studies have found that dates can promote the formation of white blood cells, reduce serum cholesterol, increase serum albumin, and protect the liver. Dates also contain substances that inhibit cancer cells and even transform cancer cells into normal cells.
INGREDIENTSDates, White Peony Root, Angelica, Chuan Xiong, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis, Wolfberry, Cinnamon Powder.
BENEFITSPromote Blood Circulation and Metabolism.
SUITABLE GROUPSuitable for people with poor blood circulation and constantly feeling cool.
DIRECTION TO USEIngredients: Chicken 900g Seasoning: Rice wine 1 and a half bottle (according to personal preference) Cooking steps:
- Wash and clean the chicken, cut into pieces, then boil it.
- Put all the ingredients and herbs into the pot and pour the rice wine.
- After boiling, switch to a slow fire and simmer for about 50 minutes. Serve hot.
STORAGEKeep in a cool and dry place.
- Free gift(s) will automatically add into cart. First come first serve, while stock lasts
- Promotions will review and update accordingly. If there is free gift promotion, it will be automatically add into cart or if there is no free gift included in cart means it is out of stock or promotion ended.