DESCRIPTIONDendrobium can promote the growth of retinal pigment epithelial cells, and has the effect of clearing the liver and eyesight; plus wolfberry can enhance the liver, kidney and eyesight.
INGREDIENTSPolygonatum Odoratum, Boxthorn Fruit, Dioscorea Opposita, Euryale Ferox, Dates, Dried Tangerine Peel, Dendrobium.
- Moisten Lung & Skin
- Nourish Liver
- Maintain Good Eyesight
SUITABLE GROUPSuitable for staying up late, drinking often, people with poor eyesight, people with high thirds.
DIRECTION TO USEIngredients: Pork liver 150g, chicken breast, spinach, green onion, ginger slices Seasoning: Salt, pepper, sesame oil Cooking steps:
- Pig liver is cut into thin slices and boiled with boiling water to remove blood water; chicken breast is washed and boiled for use; spinach and green onion are cut into sections for use.
- Put the medicinal materials (except goji berries) in a gauze bag, put them in the pot together with chicken breast and 5 bowls of water, cook for 20 minutes on low heat, then add goji berries for 5 minutes, remove the medicine bag, keep Soup stock.
- Saute scallions and ginger, add to the broth, boil over high heat, then add pork liver, spinach and ginger.
- Before serving, add salt and pepper and season with sesame oil.
STORAGEKeep in a cool and dry place.
- Free gift(s) will automatically add into cart. First come first serve, while stock lasts
- Promotions will review and update accordingly. If there is free gift promotion, it will be automatically add into cart or if there is no free gift included in cart means it is out of stock or promotion ended.