DESCRIPTIONKorean ginseng is helpful for all kinds of pain symptoms in the body. In addition, Korean ginseng has the functions of anti-cancer, strengthening immunity, regulating blood pressure, and building liver.
INGREDIENTSGinseng, Huai Shan (Yam), Ginseng, Poria, Wolfberry, Red Dates, Angelica Head, Beiqi, Longan Meat, Yu Zhu
DIRECTION TO USEMain Ingredient: Chicken / Pork Ribs Seasoning: Salt Cooking Steps:
- Boil the chicken / ribs, wash all the herbs and set aside.
- Add 3 bowls of water in a stew pot, when the water is boiling add all the ingredients and simmer for 3 hours.
- After boiling 3 bowls of water in a stew pot, add all the ingredients and simmer for 3 hours.
- Add salt to season when cooking.
Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Free gift(s) will automatically add into cart. First come first serve, while stock lasts
- Promotions will review and update accordingly. If there is free gift promotion, it will be automatically add into cart or if there is no free gift included in cart means it is out of stock or promotion ended.
There are no reviews yet.