[2nd @ RM12] JYNNS Multiflora Wild Honey 350ml
- Rich in amino acid and active enzyme
- Collected from highland forests where the environment is not polluted
- Refreshing taste with floral aroma, among which Lychee Wild Honey has lychee flower aroma and a slight sour taste from lychee fruit
- Collected in full accordance with the honey brewing cycle and is naturally mature
- No artificial colouring, no preservatives, no added sugar, and no added flavouring
25 in stock
JYNNS Multiflora Wild Honey is harvested from the wild forest, which not only has a rich and complete natural ecosystem with zero pollution but is also rich in honey sources, providing an excellent environment for the wild honey bee to collect honey.
The honey is naturally matured and brewed, with high purity and low moisture content.
JYNNS Multiflora Wild Honey is created from all types of flowers and has higher nutrients than single-flower. Its delicate aroma gives a natural floral fragrance and taste.
JYNNS Multiflora Wild Honey helps moisten the stomach, improve digestion, strengthen health, and relieve daily fatigue.
JYNNS Multiflora Wild Honey provides vitamins, amino acids, and active enzymes that people need daily and also meets the needs of different groups of people.
Ingredients: 100% Multiflora Wild Honey
Benefits: Improve digestion, Promotes sound sleep, Relieve fatigue, Energy booster
Direction To Use: You may consume ONE tablespoon (15g) of raw honey directly or mix with warm water.
INGREDIENTS100% Multiflora Wild Honey
- Improve digestion
- Promotes sound sleep
- Relieve fatigue
- Energy booster
DIRECTION TO USEYou may consume ONE tablespoon (15g) of raw honey directly or mix with warm water.
STORAGEStore in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Free gift(s) will automatically add into cart. First come first serve, while stock lasts.
- Promotions will review and update accordingly. If there is free gift promotion, it will be automatically add into cart or if there is no free gift included in cart means it is out of stock or promotion ended