The Ganoderma lucidum in Qi & Blood Nourishing Soup can nourish the lungs and qi, nourish the liver and spleen, and cook with other herbs. It can effectively fight chronic cough and wheezing, and people with anorexia can achieve the effect of qi and blood circulation.
INGREDIENTSAgaricus Brazei Muril Mushroom, Glossy Ganoderma, Codonopsis Pilosula, Boxthorn Fruit, Dioscorea Opposita, Astragalus Membranaceus, Polygonatum Odoratum, Dates.
- Tonify Qi and Replenish Blood
- Promote Blood Circulation and Metabolism
SUITABLE GROUPSuitable for people with insufficient blood and blood, people with non-circulating blood, people who are prone to feeling cold.
DIRECTION TO USEIngredients: Lean meat 500g, Ginger slices Seasoning: Salt Cooking steps:
- Wash and cut lean meat.
- Put two slices of ginger in the water pot and boil the lean meat.
- Boil the water in another the pot, put all the ingredients in the pot and bring to boil.
- Add the cooked lean meat and cook for another 2 hours, add salt before serve..
STORAGEKeep in a cool and dry place.
- Free gift(s) will automatically add into cart. First come first serve, while stock lasts
- Promotions will review and update accordingly. If there is free gift promotion, it will be automatically add into cart or if there is no free gift included in cart means it is out of stock or promotion ended.