JYNNS Stingless Bee Honey (15sachets/box)
BUY 2 @ RM100 ONLY
BUY 4 @ RM200 FREE JYNNS Little Bee Handbag（Worth RM49.90）
- 10x more nutritious than normal honey
- Low glycemix index, suitable for children and elderly
- Individual packaging, ready-to-drink
- Excellent support for the immune system, suitable for daily health care
22 in stock
JYNNS Stingless Bee Honey is sourced from Borneo Island at an altitude of above 1000 ft. The stingless bee honey is collected from the Acacia Mangium Tree, hence it comes with a natural floral fragrance, and its nutritional value is also ten times higher than regular honey.
It is popular among the public due to the unique sweet and sour taste that results from the 15-day fermentation process.
The gut of stingless bees has the unique ability to convert glucose, fructose, and sucrose to trehalulose.
Trehalulose, the main component of stingless bee honey, has a low glycemic index, which makes it suitable for everyone, including children and the elderly
INGREDIENTS100% Stingless Bee Honey
- Strengthen immune system
- Relieve symptoms of sore throat and cough
- Promote wound healing
- Promote bowel movement
- Relieve fatigue
DIRECTION TO USETake 1 sachet before breakfast or before sleep. Consume 1-2 sachets daily.
STORAGEStore in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Free gift(s) will automatically add into cart. First come first serve, while stock lasts.
- Promotions will review and update accordingly. If there is free gift promotion, it will be automatically add into cart or if there is no free gift included in cart means it is out of stock or promotion ended