JYNNS Waist Tonic Bai Shu Plus 700ml
- Buy 1 at RM 137 (Save RM 31)
- Buy 3 at RM 388 (Additional FREE JYNNS Tote Bag worth with RM89.90)
**Can Mix with JYNNS Ginseng Revitalizing Liquor 700ml
**Free Gift While Stock Last!
- Made from 11 types of Chinese herbs
- Taste luscious
- Atractylodes as the main ingredient has various health benefits, such as anti-fatigue, liver protection, promoting digestion, improving immunity, etc.
- Specially designed for women, it can effectively improve back pain and relieve menstrual cramps
36 in stock
JYNNS Waist Tonic Bai Shu Plusis a traditional herbal prescription, which atractylodes as the main ingredients, with a total of 11 types of Chinese herbs, combined with modern technology to refine the waist tonic that is made for everyone, especially for women.
Atractylodes promote skin nourishing and whitening, nourishing yin and blood, regulating and relieving menstrual pain, etc.
JYNNS Waist Tonic Bai Shu Plus is mild in nature and can effectively relieve backaches, sore limbs, physical deficiency, and cold problems, as well as nourishing Qi and blood, nourishing the kidneys, protecting the livers, and enhancing immunity.
JYNNS Bai Shu Waist Tonic Plus helps relieve back pain, eliminate menstrual edema, regulate periods and relieve menstrual cramps, relieve cold feet and hands, and improve sleep quality
JYNNS Bai Shu Waist Tonic Plus is for housewives, office workers, women who are experiencing irregular menstruation, women who are planning for pregnancy, and people with Qi deficiency
INGREDIENTSLicorice, Bai Shu, Radix Rehmanniae, Cordyceps Sinensis, Cordyceps Sinensis, Chinese Yam, Wolfberry, Morinda Root, Ginseng, Tuckahoe, Radix Angelicae Sinensis.
DIRECTION TO USEAdults drink 1-2 times a day, 30ml each time, and drink before or after the meal (measuring cup provided). You may pour JYNNS Waist Tonic Bai Shu Plus into your meal to enhance the flavor of your meals.
SUITABLE GROUPSuitable for housewives who suffering from backache and neck pain, women who prepare for pregnancy, working adults.
- Those with hypertension should use it with caution
- Not suitable for those with kidney disease
- It is recommended to start taking it in the 4th week postpartum/or after confinement
- Those who have a cold, fever, or diarrhea should stop taking it
- Not suitable for children while elderly should take it in moderate amount, avoid excess consumption